The Act of Observation Changes That Which is Being Observed

My Contemporary Art Final Project
Connie Stewart Ph.D, Instructor
University Of Northern Colorado
Fall 2010

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Currently Under Construction

Over the next week this blog will transform itself into my Contemporary Art final for Connie Stewart's class at the University of Northern Colorado.

It is intended to explore themes and concepts introduced throughout the duration of course and attempt to illustrate how they have developed over the duration of my lifetime, as reflected in the visual arts.

I am using Schrodinger's principle to form the foundation of my project; the very act of observation changes that which is being observed.

Hope you enjoy watching the development of my project & please feel free to comment as it develops!

No comments:

Post a Comment